Purina Honor Show Chow Finishing Touch
Purina Honor Show Chow Finishing Touch is a very palatable roughage source. It is formulated to help support consistent intakes. Research has shown that TASCO helps lower body temperature during heat stress. As a result, it helps keep animals on feed, nutrition that allows for overall condition and BLOOM to produce desired show cattle the degree of finish. This is a natural feed additive resulting from a proprietary multi-step fermentation process of a proprietary strain of Aspergillus oryzae, balanced combination of zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt. It helps maximize muscle development allowing cattle to reach their full potential.
1. When making a ration change, allow 7-10 days for animals to adjust to the new ration.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Do not allow fine material to accumulate in feeders.
4. Provide adequate, well-protected and well-managed bunk space for each animal to prevent feed from becoming wet and moldy.
5. When fed from a self-feeder, adjust feeder to minimize quantity of feed accumulating in trough.
6. Cattle should be vaccinated against enterotoxemia.
7. Consult your veterinarian for the recommended health program for your local area. This includes internal and external parasite control.
8. Provide plain salt and Purina Wind & Rain® All Season mineral free choice.
In groups of cattle, there are certain animals that experience chronic bloat or other digestive disturbances, and consequently are poor performers. In addition, excess feed consumption, severe weather changes resulting in erratic feed consumption and poorly-managed feeding practices can increase the incidence of bloat in all cattle. If bloating does occur, the above management practices should be reviewed.
- Farm & Ranch
- Learning Center
- Location Page
- Pet Photo