Jun 20 2023
Different mode of action is what makes Safe-Guard® (fenbendazole) so effective against the most dangerous parasites of the horse.
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is indicated for the control of large strongyles (Strongylus edentatus, S. equinus, S. vulgaris), encysted early third stage (hypobiotic), late third stage and fourth stage cyathostome larvae, small strongyles, pinworms (Oxyuris equi), ascarids (Parascaris equorum), and arteritis caused by fourth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses.
- Works on a wide variety of parasites – Labeled for the control of large and small strongyles (including migrating larvae), pinworms and ascarids (roundworms)
- High degree of safety – Safe for foals, pregnant mares and older horses1
- Easy to administer – A unique apple-cinnamon flavor that horses readily accept1
- The Mode of Action of Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite2
- Available in two sizes: 25 gram and 92 gram
- Farm & Ranch
- Learning Center
- Location Page
- Pet Photo
Check back for upcoming events.
Powered by Modern Events Calendar