Wild Delight Nut N’ Berry Wild Bird Food
Wild Delight’s Nut N’ Berry Bird Food is sure to bring wild birds of all types flocking to your feeder. Often imitated but never duplicated, this is Wild Delight’s number one selling variety of wild bird seed. This unique blend is sure to attract the widest variety of wild birds looking for a healthy, delicious meal. Like all Wild Delight bird seeds, Nut N’ Berry Bird Food is fortified with the essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and amino acids that wild birds need. It’s also free of chemical preservatives so you can feel good about offering it to the wildlife visiting your yard.
- Formulated to attract songbirds, woodpeckers, cardinals, finches, titmice, jays, grosbeaks, buntings, nuthatches, chickadees and other outdoor pets.
- Features sunflower kernels, peanuts, sunflower seeds, safflower seeds, pistachios and hulled pumpkin seeds, as well as dried raisins and cranberries.
- Contains no corn, millet or other fillers, which means less rejected kernels being tossed out of the feeder.
- Fortified with the essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and amino acids that wild birds need.
- Guaranteed formulation ensures you’re getting the same great seed blend in every bag you buy.
Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Pistachios, Hulled Pumpkin Seed, Dried Raisins, Dried Cranberries, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||16% min|
|CRUDE FAT||35% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||18.0% max|
Feed desired amount in a tube feeder with large holes, hopper feeder, platform feeder or on the ground. Keep feeders full. Clean feeders frequently. Keep clean, fresh water available. Feed all year long.