Heat Lamps for Winterizing
Here at Lochte Feed and General Store, we want to help you take care of your livestock this winter. We have all your winterizing needs including hay, bedding, feed, supplements and heat lamps.
Heat Lamps are a necessity for chicken coops, barns and stables. Keep your livestock warm and cozy with a heat lamp this winter. Proper use of heat lamps are imperative to the safety of your structures and animals.
Below are a couple of tips for heat lamp use:
- Keep the heat lamp above the height of your animals so it does not burn them.
- Place the lamp 18 inches away from anything that may catch fire.
- Do not place hay under the heat lamp for the risk of falling on the hay causing a fire.
- Heat Lamps should be secured at a minimum distance of 31cm from the chickens head (very important to ensure that the lamp and bulb itself will not come in contact with any chickens)
- Never use a cardboard box for a chick brooder with a larger heat bulb, as these are highly flammable and often don’t have the proper room for the safety distance.
Have any questions about winter heat lamps? Shoot us an email or give us a call at 830-997-2256. We hope to see you soon!
- Adult Advanced Fitness Original
- Buddy Biscuits
- Buddy Biscuits All-Natural Peanut Butter
- Chewy Tricky Trainers
- Dingo Dog Treats
- Dynamo Dog Hip & Joint
- Dynamo Dog Tummy
- Dynamo Dog- Skin and Coat
- Greenies Canine Dental Chews
- Heat Lamps for Winterizing
- Humdinger Hummingbird Feeder
- Hummer’s Galore Nectar
- Lexol Leather Conditioner
- Precision Rabbit Shack Medium
- Purple Martin House
- Science Diet Adult Large Breed
- Varmint Traps
- Weave Leather PROCOOL Sheep Blankets
- Wild Delight Cardinal Food
No event found!
Powered by Modern Events Calendar